RETAIL IS OUR FUTURE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNOW YOUR HONCHOS - I

Go down

KNOW YOUR HONCHOS - I Empty KNOW YOUR HONCHOS - I

Post  Anand Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:30 pm

INDER DEV S MUSAFIR, Director, M&B Footwear
Inder Dev Singh Musafir is a qualified footwear technologist from the United Kingdom. He has grown M&B nearly 15 fold, since its inception in 1995 - from setting up state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities (in NOIDA & BADDI), to building world-class international brands like Lee Cooper and ID Smart Casuals. Apart from being a highly active entrepreneur, Musafir is also an integral member of the governing council of Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI).

JH MEHTA President, Spencer's Retail KNOW YOUR HONCHOS - I Jh_mehta_spencer_retail JH Mehta is a managing graduate from IIM, Ahmedabad. He joined Hindustan Lever as management trainee in 1974, and has worked in a wide variety of functional and business assignments there. In 2000, he became a member of the management committee, HLL. Since July 2006, he has taken over as president, Spencer's Retail, RPG Group.

KABIR LUMBA Executive Director, Lifestyle International (P) Ltd
Kabir Lumba was earlier the president of Lifestyle, where he headed the buying and merchandising functions, while playing a key role in the company's strategic planning and expansion. Before that, Kabir spent two years at Pantaloon as chief executive officer (CEO), in 1997-99, and also served as chief operating officer (COO) at Proline India, in 1999-2004.

KISHORE BIYANI CEO, Future Group
KNOW YOUR HONCHOS - I Kishore_biyani_future_group A postgraduate in Marketing, Kishore Biyani heads Future Group. He made his foray in modern retailing in 1997 with the opening of the first Pantaloon outlet in Kolkata. Today, Future Group operates over 140 outlets across more than 30 cities, covering 4 million square feet. The group covers the entire Indian consumption space through its six business verticals - Future Retail, Future Capital, Future Brands, Future Space, Future Media and Future Logistics. Biyani is a passionate reader and devotes time to understanding major retailers and retail movements across the world. He is also keenly interested in studying human behaviours.

NEEL C RAHEJA Managing Director, K Raheja
He has over 11 years of industry experience in real estate, retail, hospitality and entertainment, with special focus on hospitality and mall development. Neel Raheja has visualised and developed the Inorbit shopping mall at Malad, Mumbai. He is also involved in the Crossword retail venture and takes active interest in customer satisfaction and human resource development aspects of the Shoppers' Stop business. He was responsible for the development of the first phase of the company's hotel complex comprising Marriott Executive Apartments and Renaissance Mumbai Hotel & Convention Centre.

NIKHIL CHATURVEDI Managing Director, Provogue (India)
Nikhil Chaturvedi is a first-generation entrepreneur with more than 14 years of experience in various facets of business. A founder member of Provogue (India) Ltd, he has been responsible for overall operations and growth since its inception in November 1997. In 1998 the company launched Provogue, a brand designed for the contemporary Indian with a high style quotient. With Provogue, Nikhil has been instrumental in shaping fashion from concept to consumer with his hands-on management style of functioning

var countries=new ddtabcontent("countrytabs")
countries.setpersist(true)
countries.setselectedClassTarget("link") //"link" or "linkparent"
countries.init()

var mypets=new ddtabcontent("pettabs")
mypets.setpersist(true)
mypets.setselectedClassTarget("link")
mypets.init(2000)

Anand

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: